• Osclass Evolution is an official classifieds script based on Osclass v. 3.8 which was officially closed on September 5, 2019.
    This engine maintains support for old templates and plugins, and it is constantly being updated and improved. Using this script, we guarantee that you will get a quality product with all the necessary support.

All other improvements of this script are Amateur work of third-party developers.

solved Error (blank) page when updating pictures in existing ad listings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

martineztherock

I've been unable to edit an ad and remove, then replace, a picture with another. When I hit the Update button I receive a 500 error page and it does not get updated. Any ideas on how to fix this issue? Tried it multiple times with no success.

martineztherock

I've been unable to edit an ad and remove, then replace, a picture with another. When I hit the Update button I receive a 500 error page and it does not get updated. Any ideas on how to fix this issue? Tried it multiple times with no success.
Found out that the problem is when you don't set a valid size for media ie. 800x600, you the error I was getting. Hope this helps someone.

martineztherock

It has nothing to do with the aspect ratio of the image.
Most likely this is a limitation in PHP on the size of the uploaded image in megabytes.
These are parameters such as PHP MAX UPLOAD SIZE, MAX POST SIZE
Look at the error log on the hosting, there you will find the reason.
I had set the size for the normal picture to 0x0 thinking it would load the original size. When I did this, I got the error message. After I changed it to a valid value, it worked just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.