• Osclass Evolution is an official classifieds script based on Osclass v. 3.8 which was officially closed on September 5, 2019.
    This engine maintains support for old templates and plugins, and it is constantly being updated and improved. Using this script, we guarantee that you will get a quality product with all the necessary support.

All other improvements of this script are Amateur work of third-party developers.

Problem version 4.3

thonys

Hi all, after a couple of days from the installation of Osclass evo 4.3 the server log files, you encounter this problem that I illustrate below, in practice I realized that in admin I could no longer do operations, very very slow. The front also goes slow several times. What can it be?

[12-Oct-2020 12:12:24 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function numRows() on bool in /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/model/Admin.php:63
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/model/Admin.php(47): Admin->__construct()
#1 /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/helpers/hUsers.php(172): Admin::newInstance()
#2 /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/core/AdminSecBaseModel.php(63): osc_is_admin_user_logged_in()
#3 /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/core/SecBaseModel.php(31): AdminSecBaseModel->isLogged()
#4 /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/core/AdminSecBaseModel.php(23): SecBaseModel->__construct()
#5 /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-admin/plugins.php(23): AdminSecBaseModel->__construct()
#6 /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-admin/index.php(149): CAdminPlugins->__construct()
#7 {main}
thrown in /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/model/Admin.php on line 63

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all, after a couple of days from the installation of Osclass evo 4.3 the server log files, you encounter this problem that I illustrate below, in practice I realized that in admin I could no longer do operations, very very slow. The front also goes slow several times. What can it be?

[12-Oct-2020 12:12:24 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function numRows() on bool in /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/model/Admin.php:63
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/model/Admin.php(47): Admin->__construct()
#1 /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/helpers/hUsers.php(172): Admin::newInstance()
#2 /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/core/AdminSecBaseModel.php(63): osc_is_admin_user_logged_in()
#3 /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/core/SecBaseModel.php(31): AdminSecBaseModel->isLogged()
#4 /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/core/AdminSecBaseModel.php(23): SecBaseModel->__construct()
#5 /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-admin/plugins.php(23): AdminSecBaseModel->__construct()
#6 /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-admin/index.php(149): CAdminPlugins->__construct()
#7 {main}
thrown in /home/ygifarme/public_html/oc-includes/osclass/model/Admin.php on line 63
Apparently, you have some problems with the
SQL:
{TABLE_PREFIX}t_admin
table in your database.

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, what is the cause of this problem? and how to restore? Thank you in advance.
Hi!
Try using this database dump.
NOTE! If you use a prefix other than the default one (oc_), replace it with your own.

Login details for the admin panel: admin admin

Attachments

• oc_t_admin.zip
    680 bytes · Views: 2