• Osclass Evolution is an official classifieds script based on Osclass v. 3.8 which was officially closed on September 5, 2019.
    This engine maintains support for old templates and plugins, and it is constantly being updated and improved. Using this script, we guarantee that you will get a quality product with all the necessary support.

All other improvements of this script are Amateur work of third-party developers.

solved Blank admin page after update

Status
Not open for further replies.

micleamario

Hi everyone, I updated the old version of osclass with the new one and when I access the administration page not only the menu on the left appears and that's it. Do you have any idea what this problem might be? It would help me a lot. :)Capture.PNG

Dis

Administrator
Staff member
This problem is due to old plugins. They also need to be updated, at least by simply replacing the files on the hosting.

micleamario

This problem is due to old plugins. They also need to be updated, at least by simply replacing the files on the hosting.
Do you know how to update plugins directly from the osclass control panel or another method?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.