• Osclass Evolution is an official classifieds script based on Osclass v. 3.8 which was officially closed on September 5, 2019.
    This engine maintains support for old templates and plugins, and it is constantly being updated and improved. Using this script, we guarantee that you will get a quality product with all the necessary support.

All other improvements of this script are Amateur work of third-party developers.

solved Email subject line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, all email subject line is empty and emails go to spam folder.

E-mail template settings panel missing the email subject line.

Why?

How to setup the subject lines?

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
Hi!

Go to
HTML:
{YOUR_SITE_URL}/oc-admin/index.php?page=emails
in your admin panel and make the settings as you need!

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
Look at the screenshots

Attachments

• joxi_screenshot_1607461999858.png
    joxi_screenshot_1607461999858.png
    235.7 KB · Views: 3
  • joxi_screenshot_1607462145677.png
    joxi_screenshot_1607462145677.png
    263.2 KB · Views: 3
I investigated the problem. Another language is subject line empty when arrived the email. In the English (US) language is works fine. Where is the problem exactly?

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
Since email templates are loaded there both from installed plugins and from installed templates, developers usually add E-mail templates only in English.

So, you need to enter data manually using the English version of the E-mail template as an example

If I will overwrite the original English title (subject) line after not arrived the subject line in the email, it is empty. Only if I don't use special language characters (á,é,ő,ú and more.) a bit confusing is that it has to be set up and is not a nice solution the end result is not too nice, they can read but not 100% translated text without special language characters

Last edited:
I attach the screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-08 Edit email template » Hirdetés Center - Osclass Evolution(2).png
    Screenshot_2020-12-08 Edit email template » Hirdetés Center - Osclass Evolution(2).png
    201.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2020-12-08 Edit email template » Hirdetés Center - Osclass Evolution(1).png
    Screenshot_2020-12-08 Edit email template » Hirdetés Center - Osclass Evolution(1).png
    241 KB · Views: 2
This one is works but test only. If use in the live page, not works, the subject line same empty english and another language.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-08 Edit email template » Hirdetés Center - Osclass Evolution(3).png
    Screenshot_2020-12-08 Edit email template » Hirdetés Center - Osclass Evolution(3).png
    249.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
As we found out, there was a problem due to a bug in the plugin developed by Osclasspoint!
The bug has been fixed and the problem is solved! Please try to avoid this sad sack developer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.