• Osclass Evolution is an official classifieds script based on Osclass v. 3.8 which was officially closed on September 5, 2019.
    This engine maintains support for old templates and plugins, and it is constantly being updated and improved. Using this script, we guarantee that you will get a quality product with all the necessary support.

All other improvements of this script are Amateur work of third-party developers.

Almost Impossible to use on Surface Pro in Tablet Mode

Old Hippie

The title pretty much says it all. The upgrade from 3.8 makes it near impossible to scroll or otherwise use the pen or touch screen on a a Surface Pro 7. I'm using the Microsoft browser - whatever the Hell they call it now. New feature since upgrading.

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
Go to settings page in the admin panel and enable the "Enable pages scrolling by dragging the scrollbar in the admin panel" option. This should help solve your problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    449.6 KB · Views: 4

Old Hippie

More specifically on what's happening is that my pen acts like a magnet to the items in the left sidebar at over 1" away, and by the time I touch the pen down - items have scrolled many items away.

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, we do not have such a device so that we can't check the operation of the scroll on this device.
The only thing I can offer you in your case: switch the theme in the admin panel to "Modern"

Old Hippie

Its in the Admin panel, and not the theme. It just started with the upgrade and I assume its related to the Enable Scrolling feature - although it happens with and without that feature checked. I've found that I can use my finger (when I remember) instead of pen and make the screen not jump around. I'm in Admin panel so infrequently that I can live with it - but tablets like the surface Pro are getting real popular with business people like me, who like to get computer work (its nothing like a dumb device like an iPad) done at the end of the day in their easy chair (without balancing a keyboard) while watching news or movie.

Its manageable - but a bug just the same. Maybe someone else using a Surface Pro in tablet mode will better explain in the future.

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
I understand that you have a problem in the admin panel. In the admin panel, you can also change the theme on the settings page.
Yes, it is not adaptive (Modern) like Evolution. But I think in the future we will make it adaptive and more beautiful.

Thanks for the comment anyway.
We will at least keep this in mind and if we can fix this problem, using another jQuery plugin for scrolling pages (as example).

Take a look at the screenshot
Screenshot.png