• Osclass Evolution is an official classifieds script based on Osclass v. 3.8 which was officially closed on September 5, 2019.
    This engine maintains support for old templates and plugins, and it is constantly being updated and improved. Using this script, we guarantee that you will get a quality product with all the necessary support.

All other improvements of this script are Amateur work of third-party developers.

Recaptcha Acting Flakey

Old Hippie

After upgrading, when I posted an ad, I got an error saying the recaptcha key was wrong. I was running recaptcha2 and changed to recaptcha3 and repasted the keys. I got the same error. I logged out, dumped my cookies, logged in, and tried to post again. It posted without error. However, the next ten posts I get the error, but it posts on the second try. I see the little recaptcha logo on the SE corner more times than not - but not always.

Old Hippie

I use recaptcha on many other sites without issue. Its weird that it consistently accepts on the second shot. Is that because its processing without recaptcha?