• Osclass Evolution is an official classifieds script based on Osclass v. 3.8 which was officially closed on September 5, 2019.
    This engine maintains support for old templates and plugins, and it is constantly being updated and improved. Using this script, we guarantee that you will get a quality product with all the necessary support.

All other improvements of this script are Amateur work of third-party developers.

Suggestion Mass Delete Spammer Registered Users

Old Hippie

I've had a bit of a problem with a flood of people (100s), who I assume to be spammers, register - but never post an ad.

It would be nice if there was a tool, maybe similar to Vbulletin's, where you could put in a before date of when registered and the <= number of ads posted, to turn into an inactive status - and then provided with a member list with checkboxes (mark all - unmark all) to peruse for deletion. Maybe an option to ban that email address.

If asked for days registered before >180
Number of ads posted <= 0

I could clean up older than 6 months very few months. Just a thought to help those Admin clean up without making an ooops in the database

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
Very good suggestion.
I think in one of the future updates you will be able to find the suggested features in the form of a plugin or in the Osclass Evo script..