• Osclass Evolution is an official classifieds script based on Osclass v. 3.8 which was officially closed on September 5, 2019.
    This engine maintains support for old templates and plugins, and it is constantly being updated and improved. Using this script, we guarantee that you will get a quality product with all the necessary support.

All other improvements of this script are Amateur work of third-party developers.

Help! How to configure database with osclass eveo

abdurizak

Hi , i have created sql database and user database and then i have created a config php file and i have wrote the database name and username, and i cann,t install it yet, also i would like to aske the two main questions:-
1-could any one write for step my step installation ,database creating,table prefix creation on on php my adim et and lastly installing
2-could any one help how to create a table prefex for the new database because when you go on php my admin it is empty and there is no prefix

any how i would request if any one give step my step detailed installation with example

thank you all
abdurizak