• Osclass Evolution is an official classifieds script based on Osclass v. 3.8 which was officially closed on September 5, 2019.
    This engine maintains support for old templates and plugins, and it is constantly being updated and improved. Using this script, we guarantee that you will get a quality product with all the necessary support.

All other improvements of this script are Amateur work of third-party developers.

solved Install osclass evolution 4.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

insha

Can somebody post how to install New osclass evo?
I get during install there is no config.php
Then i renamed config-sample.php to config.php
Do i need to Manualy input database and password?

Dis

Administrator
Staff member
The config is created by the script itself during the installation process.
Of course, you need to have a password and login from the database.

insha

I think it was because .htaccess file was missing i have ti upload it manually. I could install 3.80 and then rewrite files with New 4.10 and upgrade from oc-admin
It all looks fine.
Admin template is free to use? Because of license. Just mention it.
Do you also check errors on external sites, can i post it here, problem im facing or open New thread for it?
I have also plan for make osclass cloud like user can go on site choose a subdomain like *.osclass.cloud and create their own osclass web. And after change domain.
This is good for free trial web and then to make profit from it and offer domains, hosting and plugins/themes with your osclass modification.
I Will try to find some scripts on github and connect it.
If somebody hawe knowledge, little time, can help me. I have lots of ideas just im not in expert in it.
People can contact me in post or private message.
I have vps servers which i can offer for testing and development of this idea.
I Will for sure search and try myself, but everybody is welcome to join me.
Osclass is not dead it Will live, maybe under New name, design, but People love it still and its well known in this area.
I hope we can use it for making something of it and People can bennefit from it.

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
I think it was because .htaccess file was missing i have ti upload it manually. I could install 3.80 and then rewrite files with New 4.10 and upgrade from oc-admin
It all looks fine.
Admin template is free to use? Because of license. Just mention it.
Do you also check errors on external sites, can i post it here, problem im facing or open New thread for it?
I have also plan for make osclass cloud like user can go on site choose a subdomain like *.osclass.cloud and create their own osclass web. And after change domain.
This is good for free trial web and then to make profit from it and offer domains, hosting and plugins/themes with your osclass modification.
I Will try to find some scripts on github and connect it.
If somebody hawe knowledge, little time, can help me. I have lots of ideas just im not in expert in it.
People can contact me in post or private message.
I have vps servers which i can offer for testing and development of this idea.
I Will for sure search and try myself, but everybody is welcome to join me.
Osclass is not dead it Will live, maybe under New name, design, but People love it still and its well known in this area.
I hope we can use it for making something of it and People can bennefit from it.
Thank you for your interest in this project. Together we can reach a new level!

Post your ideas and suggestions in the appropriate thread on this forum. We read everything and interesting ideas will definitely be implemented in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.