• Osclass Evolution is an official classifieds script based on Osclass v. 3.8 which was officially closed on September 5, 2019.
    This engine maintains support for old templates and plugins, and it is constantly being updated and improved. Using this script, we guarantee that you will get a quality product with all the necessary support.

All other improvements of this script are Amateur work of third-party developers.

released Sliding problems

pipetko

When I want to slide down/up with the mose using the bar in right for some reason the scrolling for the sidebar also activates and I cant move up down. Scrolling works only if you have weel on mouse or touchpad. But for detailed scrolling it is good if the scrolling bars are working.

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
When I want to slide down/up with the mose using the bar in right for some reason the scrolling for the sidebar also activates and I cant move up down. Scrolling works only if you have weel on mouse or touchpad. But for detailed scrolling it is good if the scrolling bars are working.
This is not a significant issue, but we will consider your wishes in future updates. Thanks!

migrania

This is not a significant issue, but we will consider your wishes in future updates. Thanks!
Hello team
Believe me when I tell you ... this issue is becoming really important and is one of the first to be found in the admin panel.
When the interaction is intense, the problem, although minimal, becomes quite tedious.
You guys did a great job. Thanks a lot!

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
Hello team
Believe me when I tell you ... this issue is becoming really important and is one of the first to be found in the admin panel.
When the interaction is intense, the problem, although minimal, becomes quite tedious.
You guys did a great job. Thanks a lot!
Hello!

This feature was implemented in our latest update v. 4.3.0

- Added: the ability to scroll the page by dragging the mouse (to activate this feature, you must enable it in the settings: "Scrolling dragging mouse")

elkman

I had the same problem and still do after installation. I found if I touch the page Up & Down button on my keyboard this opens the page scrollbar to the right when logged in as an admin. You can then scroll pages up and down in the Admin area..