• Osclass Evolution is an official classifieds script based on Osclass v. 3.8 which was officially closed on September 5, 2019.
    This engine maintains support for old templates and plugins, and it is constantly being updated and improved. Using this script, we guarantee that you will get a quality product with all the necessary support.

All other improvements of this script are Amateur work of third-party developers.

solved 500 errors after posting ads, no mater which version

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipetko

Hello I am experiencing 500 errors from atleast 9 months, after posting ads.
I was with 3.8, upraded later with 3.8.1., then 3.9 and yesterday 4.1.0
with all versions the same. I have basic plugins that come with veronica and last version of veronica theme

Today I cleaned the 200 MB log from january 2020 ( last time i cleaned it ). And again tested so I can send you exact errors after posting ad. The ad is posted but instead redirecting the user to search showing the add I get 500 error.

What I see in the error log after posting an ad is this:
[04-Aug-2020 14:08:12 Europe/Sofia] PHP Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /oc-includes/osclass/emails.php on line 855
[04-Aug-2020 14:08:12 Europe/Sofia] PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class PHPMailer, because the name is already in use in /oc-includes/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php on line 28
[04-Aug-2020 14:09:37 Europe/Sofia] PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /oc-includes/osclass/helpers/hSearch.php on line 342
[04-Aug-2020 14:10:51 Europe/Sofia] PHP Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /oc-includes/osclass/emails.php on line 855
[04-Aug-2020 14:10:51 Europe/Sofia] PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class PHPMailer, because the name is already in use in /oc-includes/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php on line 28

P.S. Is it possible to make after post redirect to open the add directly instead of search ?!

pipetko

I noticed that phpemailer is in OC twice... once in vendor and once in includes... I tried to remove the one in oc-includes, but then the entire website returned 500 error, so i bringed it back again.

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
[04-Aug-2020 14:08:12 Europe/Sofia] PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class PHPMailer, because the name is already in use in /oc-includes/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php on line 28
Tell me, where did you get the vendor folder in your oc-includes folder?

Original contents of the oc-includes folder:
2020-08-08_02-16-20.png
If you are using a modified Osclass script from third-party developers - we will not be able to help you. At least not for free.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.