• Osclass Evolution is an official classifieds script based on Osclass v. 3.8 which was officially closed on September 5, 2019.
    This engine maintains support for old templates and plugins, and it is constantly being updated and improved. Using this script, we guarantee that you will get a quality product with all the necessary support.

All other improvements of this script are Amateur work of third-party developers.

oc-admin Error 500, fresh install

Petr3313

Dear community, I have newly installed osclass, with PHP 7.4-fpm and Nginx reverse proxy, but when I try to access /oc-admin page I get 500. I look that file omega_login.php is missing, I didn't find it in explorer as root.

In the Nginx error log:

[error] 6722#6722: *26595 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: require(/www/osclass/oc-admin/gui/omega_login.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/osclass/oc-admin/login.php on line 213 PHP message: PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/www/osclass/oc-admin/gui/omega_login.php'
(include_path='/www/osclass/oc-includes/htmlpurifier:.:/usr/share/php') in /www/osclass/oc-admin/login.php on line 213" while reading response header from upstream, client: <myIP>, server: portal.mydomain.com, request: "GET /oc-admin/index.php?page=login HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.4-fpm.sock:", host: "portal.mydomain.com"

Thanks a lot!

Petr3313

I solved it: dont switch from osclass original to evolution without clearing options on db

Last edited: