• Osclass Evolution is an official classifieds script based on Osclass v. 3.8 which was officially closed on September 5, 2019.
    This engine maintains support for old templates and plugins, and it is constantly being updated and improved. Using this script, we guarantee that you will get a quality product with all the necessary support.

All other improvements of this script are Amateur work of third-party developers.

* Missing translation in admin-panel !

pun

In the admin-panel under Tools -> upgrade OSclass the translation of the first text isn't in function.

Attachments

• tools-translate.jpg
    tools-translate.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 14

pun

Can it be that in the admin-options of all new features from OSclass EVO v4.2.0 it isn't possible to translate the text in other languages in any way ?

Attachments

• category.jpg
    category.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 11
  • listings.jpg
    listings.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
...that in the admin-options of all new features from OSclass EVO v4.2.0 it isn't possible to translate the text in other languages in any way ?
I think your help would be very helpful! Could you translate all words in English into German?

pun

I think your help would be very helpful! Could you translate all words in English into German?

Oh god ! ?
My english isn't very well !!!
The last time I have spoken english is over 40 years ago...and that was in school !
Ok...I try my best ! ?

1. Your Osclass installation can be auto-upgraded. Please, back up your database and the folder oc-content before attempting to upgrade your Osclass installation. You can also upgrade Osclass manually, more information in the Wiki

1. Ihre Osclass Installation kann automatisch aktualisiert werden. Bitte machen Sie ein Backup von Ihrer Datenbank und dem oc-content Ordner bevor Sie eine Aktualisierung vornehmen. Sie können Osclass auch manuell aktualisieren. Mehr Information in %s

( Translation already exist, but it isn't shown ! Wrong variable ? )

2. Redirect after item posted

- Category Page
- Item Page

2. Weiterleitung nach Absenden der Anzeige

- Kategorie-Seite
- Anzeigen-Seite

3. Admin panel description editor
Adminitrationsoberfläche Beschreibungs-Editor

Listings ( items believed ??? ) posted moderation
Freischalten abgesendeter Anzeigen

Listings ( items believed ??? ) edited moderation
Freischalten editierter Anzeigen

Please correct me, if I am wrong !

Last edited:

pun

This translation is also missing in the user-administration:

Under Moderation
Unter Moderation

Approve
Freigeben

Attachments

• user-admin.jpg
    user-admin.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 8

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
Oh god ! ?
My english isn't very well !!!
The last time I have spoken english is over 40 years ago...and that was in school !
Ok...I try my best ! ?

1. Your Osclass installation can be auto-upgraded. Please, back up your database and the folder oc-content before attempting to upgrade your Osclass installation. You can also upgrade Osclass manually, more information in the Wiki

1. Ihre Osclass Installation kann automatisch aktualisiert werden. Bitte machen Sie ein Backup von Ihrer Datenbank und dem oc-content Ordner bevor Sie eine Aktualisierung vornehmen. Sie können Osclass auch manuell aktualisieren. Mehr Information in %s

( Translation already exist, but it isn't shown ! Wrong variable ? )

2. Redirect after item posted

- Category Page
- Item Page

2. Weiterleitung nach Absenden der Anzeige

- Kategorie-Seite
- Anzeigen-Seite

3. Admin panel description editor
Adminitrationsoberfläche Beschreibungs-Editor

Listings ( items believed ??? ) posted moderation
Freischalten abgesendeter Anzeigen

Listings ( items believed ??? ) edited moderation
Freischalten editierter Anzeigen

Please correct me, if I am wrong !
You're doing great!
Translated Item (-s) = Listings

I will attach an archive with a "clean" translation to this post. What you think is poorly translated into German or not translated at all - you can translate. The whole Osclass Evolution community will be grateful to you!!!

Attachments

• Translation - German.zip
    69.8 KB · Views: 4