• Osclass Evolution is an official classifieds script based on Osclass v. 3.8 which was officially closed on September 5, 2019.
    This engine maintains support for old templates and plugins, and it is constantly being updated and improved. Using this script, we guarantee that you will get a quality product with all the necessary support.

All other improvements of this script are Amateur work of third-party developers.

Individual code requests and error correction

Is this section useful?

• Total voters

endy

Plugin Name: Comment (or not?)
The error has been fixed
oc-content\plugins\zo_comment_or_not
Change index.php from the file location
comment.pngcomment-2.png
Content updated !

Last edited:

metalsunny

Is it related to what add-ons?
I think one of the plugin is cause conflict with most favourite plugin just after you helped me fix zo comment or no comment plugin. I will see if i can deactivate all the plugins and the reactivate to discover which one was the problem.

endy

Hi. metalsunny
the code you need to change ( oc-content\plugins\zo_phone_login ) index.php
Phone Number Login admin panel side menu errors were fixed, please test the plugin
phone-n-l-a-set.pngphone-n-l-a-help.png

Attachments

• index.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 0

endy

Hi. metalsunny
the code you need to change ( oc-content\plugins\zo_comment_or_not ) index.php
Comment (or not?) admin panel side menu errors were fixed, please test the plugin
comment-a-help.pngcomment-a-help-2.png

Attachments

• index.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 1

metalsunny

Hi. metalsunny
the code you need to change ( oc-content\plugins\zo_comment_or_not ) index.php
Comment (or not?) admin panel side menu errors were fixed, please test the plugin
View attachment 163View attachment 164
Thanks for the help bro. I had a very busy day. I slept off as soon as i got home. something went wrong with my site. I had to bring the whole site down in order to detect what went wrong just now. I found out the error was on my loop-single.php i will see if the error still persist before i come to you for fixing

endy

I understand, get well soon, I hope you can solve the problem
Your site is working now. No problem.

metalsunny

Ok. I'm around I would like to help
I think the problem i have now is not even the loop-single.php but favourite plugin. Instead of the star icon to appear i get this x error. I have deactivated every other plugin and i still get x error instead of the star icon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200825-011821.png
    Screenshot_20200825-011821.png
    206.4 KB · Views: 3

endy

zo comment or not
zo phone login
I wonder if the error is one of these
cancel these two plugins if it fixes then i gave
add new codes try