• Osclass Evolution is an official classifieds script based on Osclass v. 3.8 which was officially closed on September 5, 2019.
    This engine maintains support for old templates and plugins, and it is constantly being updated and improved. Using this script, we guarantee that you will get a quality product with all the necessary support.

All other improvements of this script are Amateur work of third-party developers.

released Osclass Evolution v.4.3.0

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
Do not forget to leave a message or your feedback in this thread - and you will receive notifications on your E-mail about all changes!

CHANGELOG:

Released Date: 2020-09-23
------------------------
- Added: the ability to check for Osclass Evolution upgrades
- Added: the ability to install Osсlass Evolution upgrades via the REST API
- Added: the ability to scroll the page by dragging the mouse (to activate this feature, you must enable it in the settings: "Scrolling dragging mouse")
- Improved: and changed the interface for changing category positions by dragging them
- Improved: some interface elements: sidebar menu, button for uploading files, etc
- Improved: the database dump function has been completely reworked(previously, it did not work correctly when installing some plugins)
- Fixed: the time of the last user visit is now displayed in the admin panel
- Fixed: a bug related to the "date" field in Custom fields
- Fixed: a bug due to which it was impossible to edit some Custom fields
- Fixed: some bugs in the layout for the mobile version of the site
- Multiple minor fixes and improvements.

Attachments

• Osclass-Evolution-4.3.0.zip
    9.6 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:

metalsunny

Do not forget to leave a message or your feedback in this thread - and you will receive notifications on your E-mail about all changes!

CHANGELOG:

Released Date: 2020-09-23
------------------------
- Added: the ability to check for Osclass Evolution upgrades
- Added: the ability to install Osсlass Evolution upgrades via the REST API
- Added: the ability to scroll the page by dragging the mouse (to activate this feature, you must enable it in the settings: "Scrolling dragging mouse")
- Improved: and changed the interface for changing category positions by dragging them
- Improved: some interface elements: sidebar menu, button for uploading files, etc
- Improved: the database dump function has been completely redesigned (previously, it did not work correctly when installing some plugins)
- Fixed: the time of the last user visit is now displayed in the admin panel
- Fixed: a bug related to the "date" field in Custom fields
- Fixed: a bug due to which it was impossible to edit some Custom fields
- Fixed: some bugs in the layout for the mobile version of the site
- Multiple minor fixes and improvements.
Goos news

metalsunny

I have gone thru this evo 4.3.0 update. So far, i saw so many improvement in many areas that were lacking on 4.2. I have not found any bug on this 4.3 update yet. I am absolutely very impressed with the job done. Thank you

metalsunny

I have found a bug now. This update have same issue that both @endy and @ipr0dex helped me solved on version 4.2 which has to do with custom attribute free version where the scroll button was not working to review all categories in the configure group settings. I have applied the previous patch provided by @endy in other to fix the issue to oc-admin/theme/evolution/plugins/ and then then replace the configuration.php with the file below . Pls include this patch in the next update. Thank you

Attachments

• configuration (1).zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
I have gone thru this evo 4.3.0 update. So far, i saw so many improvement in many areas that were lacking on 4.2. I have not found any bug on this 4.3 update yet. I am absolutely very impressed with the job done. Thank you
Thanks for u feedback, bro!

I have found a bug now. This update have same issue that both @endy and @ipr0dex helped me solved on version 4.2 which has to do with custom attribute free version where the scroll button was not working to review all categories in the configure group settings. I have applied the previous patch provided by @endy in other to fix the issue to oc-admin/theme/evolution/plugins/ and then then replace the configuration.php with the file below . Pls include this patch in the next update. Thank you
Ok, we do it (y)

thonys

Hi guys who can help me? Let me explain, in the osclass evo 4.3 version in the categories, if I enter the primary categories without the subcategories it does not work for me then if I insert an ad. (says invalid category). So categories must have subcategories? but is this normal? How can it be resolved and have a direct category? Thank you in advance.

Buggyboy

If I understand you correctly, you would like to create advertisements in the main categories.

To do this, you have to check the box in the general settings for Category settings

Then you can also create ads in the main category.

metalsunny

Hi guys who can help me? Let me explain, in the osclass evo 4.3 version in the categories, if I enter the primary categories without the subcategories it does not work for me then if I insert an ad. (says invalid category). So categories must have subcategories? but is this normal? How can it be resolved and have a direct category? Thank you in advance.
Go your osclass settings as mention by @Buggyboy that will solve the problem

thonys

Se ti ho capito bene, vorresti creare annunci nelle categorie principali.

Per fare ciò, devi selezionare la casella nelle impostazioni generali per le impostazioni della categoria

Quindi puoi anche creare annunci nella categoria principale.
Molte grazie ho risolto nelle impostazioni generali. Da stupido non conoscevo quell'ambiente. Grazie ancora.

thonys

Hi, I have another big problem, emails don't arrive when replying to ads, I've tried several emails but nothing, why? I also tried to contact the server and after a server side check, they told me that it works and everything is ok.
While the user registration emails arrive.
Can you help me?
Thank you in advance.

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I have another big problem, emails don't arrive when replying to ads, I've tried several emails but nothing, why? I also tried to contact the server and after a server side check, they told me that it works and everything is ok.
While the user registration emails arrive.
Can you help me?
Thank you in advance.
Most likely you made the SMTP settings incorrectly