• Osclass Evolution is an official classifieds script based on Osclass v. 3.8 which was officially closed on September 5, 2019.
    This engine maintains support for old templates and plugins, and it is constantly being updated and improved. Using this script, we guarantee that you will get a quality product with all the necessary support.

All other improvements of this script are Amateur work of third-party developers.

photos no load in page , i have go back to home

when I click on the photo of a publication, instead of opening it as a multimedia one, it redirects me to the path of the photo. I have to turn the browser back, so that it returns me to the web page.
How can i fix this?

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla de 2020-09-30 05-03-12.png
    Captura de pantalla de 2020-09-30 05-03-12.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 7

Dis

Administrator
Staff member
The reason could be JS errors.
These errors can be caused by some plugin or manually added code to the item.php file.

ipr0dex

Administrator
Staff member
The only thing changed from the traditional is that I have it with nginx. Is there any nginx setting for osclass?
I checked your problem.

The default template does not include a JS plugin for the correct operation of displaying photos when clicking on them.
In the near future I will fix this problem and post the solution on this forum.

I checked your problem.

The default template does not include a JS plugin for the correct operation of displaying photos when clicking on them.
I noticed that, my current osclass, is in linux and it did not work for me, so I tried with xampp from windows with apache, and it did not work either. So it may be what you say.

I checked your problem.

Hellou men
Could you tell me if the old versions of osclass have said plugin to see if I implement it myself, I think you forgot to do it ;)

but there is a problem. The photos load well, like a multimedia one, but the close or next or previous drivers do not come out. The same thing happens, that because of the keyboard, you can not choose whether to photo right or left