• Osclass Evolution is an official classifieds script based on Osclass v. 3.8 which was officially closed on September 5, 2019.
    This engine maintains support for old templates and plugins, and it is constantly being updated and improved. Using this script, we guarantee that you will get a quality product with all the necessary support.

All other improvements of this script are Amateur work of third-party developers.

Latest activity

• I
    ipr0dex replied to the thread solved Export ads.
    Ad import is supported with the official osсlass branch (3.7.4 - 3.8.0). I would strongly not recommend using other branches of the osсlass. And a little bit later I will tell you about the reasons on our official blog.
  • I
    ipr0dex replied to the thread 4.4.0 updated.
    As you can see in the screenshot everything is ok. I think you have a problem with the template or the installed plugin.
    • Screenshot_20210418-013314_Opera.jpg
  • P
    pipetko replied to the thread solved Export ads.
    Its not working especially if you try to "export" ads from different version... All "new" dev versions have differetn things in their db. I have tried, and when importing errors after errors.
  • M
    metalsunny replied to the thread 4.4.0 updated.
    I want to ask why the editior is no mobile responsive
  • I
    ipr0dex replied to the thread future Delete youtube video.
    We will develop this functionality on our market soon. And we will inform you about the solution of your problem in this thread
  • I
    ipr0dex replied to the thread solved Import locations.
    Hi! As you can see in the video all works fine: https://www.loom.com/share/f1e2366109c04974ba07a9d56c084d52 Plz, check your PM!
  • J
    julians replied to the thread solved Import locations.
    Hi, Thank you for your reply. Yes, I am trying to setup a classifieds type website with Osclass Evo 4.4 I did this in Osclass 4.3.2 and went smooth. But I like more this interface. Julian
  • I
    ipr0dex replied to the thread solved Import locations.
    Hi! Is this a bug in version 4.4?
  • I
    ipr0dex replied to the thread 4.4.0 updated.
    Look at the screenshot
    • Screenshot1.png
  • J
    Hi there, i am trying to import some European countries in locations. For some countries it does work (e.x. Sweden, Norway) for others doesnt (e.x. Italy, Germany, Austria) and I get a general error message "Something went wrong. Please try again...
  • migrania
    Hello! This feature was implemented in our latest update v. 4.4.0
  • K
    kriskoyk replied to the thread future Delete youtube video.
    Thank you for your answer. There is no number on your site for the current version of the add-on. How will we be informed about the new version?
  • M
    metalsunny replied to the thread 4.4.0 updated.
    pls where do i click to deactivate the editor
  • I
    ipr0dex replied to the thread future Delete youtube video.
    Thank you for your feedbacck! We will check this plugin and fix this bug in the future.
  • I
    Could you describe your problem in more detail? under what exact conditions and settings does this error occur?